Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This and That...

I have been working on some stuff in Photo Shop, it's far from complete and has much to be desired, but alas it is only for practice so I'm not too worried about it. Working with the layers through trail and error has been loads of fun...lol. Those of you whom use PS know what i mean. Hell, i can hardly act as though I know what I'm doing other than stumbling through, but hey! It's fun! Mostly these are only for practice on layering and to see what I can do with fonts. Anyway, without any further delay, I present one of the two pictures I'm currently working on... Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

MrRyanO said...

It took me a long time to understand the capabilities of photoshop...and I'd never worked with layers so that really threw me at first. Even now I seem to learn new things all the time with it...!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player