Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Now and Then...

It really doesn't matter where I happen to be once it enters my mind it's all I think about. My mind tingles with excitement, perking with anticipation and I long for time to pass just a little more quickly between now and then. I try to keep myself occupied to help the time pass, but as tired as I am at the end of the day, my mind is on overdrive and refuses to shut down. I can only think of four other events in my life that have given me as much anticipation as this one. My wedding day being one and the due dates of each of my kids. I'm so looking forward to advancing and creating a career that I can love for myself, I really think this will help me to see me in a better light, ya know? I have to write a 150 word essay for the day that I go back to The Art Institute, then I'll fill out all the applications, reserving my seat for August 16th.

Other random things going on in my life include but are not limited to:
*Loosing weight again just as I get back up a little, I drop right back down, but I'm not going to worry about it too much, I have too many other things flying through my busy brain and that's probably why.
*My three year old explaining to me in very big boy terms that He was no longer my baby.
*My middle child deciding to just not do anything if He can get away with it. He is so bright that it really bothers me He is so lazy.
*My daughter is about to go through puberty,(is that okay to say on here?) that alone is terrifying. I haven't a clue, my mother just ignored it all until the night before my wedding. I know I can't do that, it's just not right. I know I can make it through this...

Anyway, just boring everyday, life stuff that happens in life. It all just seems to be in slow motion right now, though I know that will not be so for long, sooner than I care to think, I will be in a panic to make sure I have everything ready to go to school. Hmmm, am I really looking forward to that part? Yep! I'm looking forward to every step in this amazing learning adventure!

Happy Hump Day My Friends...

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Happy Hump Day Red...I miss ya'!!! And yes, she is beautiful....

later...

Blu~

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player