Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Extremely Excited...

Today J was at a sign shop (Extreme Signs) and started talking to the guy who runs it about my want to do graphics and guess what! I'm working on a business logo for him, if he likes it he will use it and I will get paid. I have a few other things in the works with him that I will be able to share more about with you guys later on. I think it's okay to say it has to do with vinyl and graphics. I am so excited and have been working on logos for hours now, I am headed to bed, but wanted to share my news.

Sweet Dreams All...

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I am so proud of you and your new found commitment.....You will do awesome and you know it....

Keep it up Scarlett..

Later...

Blu~

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player