Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Monday, March 26, 2007

I haven't had a lot to say lately, so...

I'm sharing some art, that's basically what I try to do, when I'm not cleaning house or taking care of the children, I draw or mess around on the PC, trying to cultivate my creative side...

The picture you see above is a screen-shot frame from an Evanescence Video (Amy Lee) that I rendered in Photo Shop, below is the outcome. This is an older piece of mine, I have it on my art-only-blog so, I decided to move it here as I'm actually pretty happy with the way it turned out. I especially like her eyes and the soft, elvish quality the filters created.

1 comment:

MrRyanO said...

That's pretty cool...I like it a lot!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player