Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hmmm...

I'm so board right now, I should be and will get up to clean in few minutes, but I am going to try and post more often...even if it is rubbish like this.
I went back to A.I. last night and took the whole family. At first the kids were not at all happy about going all the way to the other side of Nashville, it's and hour and a half drive, (yeah, for the commute!) but they thought it was awesome once they actually saw the School. They got to do the whole tour and were even allowed into the computer labs to play around a little bit. I think it was good for them because they seem to be a little more alright with the idea of me going to school now.
Well, I'm off to clean now, may post more later...

No comments:

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player