Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's Thursday and...



The weather is beautiful, Spring is here at last and The children are out enjoying the gorgeous day. We have been out all week, hiking, biking and just enjoying nature. I am ready to begin summer time activities, ready to slough off the heavy dregs of winter and open my windows and doors once more inviting the life of Spring into my home and heart!

I love the life that this time of year seems to bring to everything. Even the air smells fresher, the wind briskly bringing the fresh scent of flowers and greenery. It is time to live in the sun again, gone are the gray and heavy skies that are synonymous to winter, the weighted clothing and dark colors. Let everything sparkle anew!

I hope that all of You, my friends are out and enjoying Yourselves as much as We are here!

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Spring is good...Summer is my favorite...basically anything besides winter! Blah! :D

Chalice said...

I am so happy spring is back. I missed the smell tremendously. And looking at the flowers and the trees gets me all giddy inside :)

Take Care,
Chal

Scarlett said...

Hey chica, nice to hear from You again, I hope You are feeling MUCH better now. We should get together and chat again sometime...

Take care,
scarlett

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player