Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Monday, December 24, 2007

Remember when....

I said...
"I am also so ecstatic about what’s going on with our house! We are renovating…if I had a camera I would be taking pictures of all this to show you guys, but alas I do not, perhaps J will get me one for Christmas ; ) That would be mega cool!"

Well, I have the coolest husband in the world! He got me a camera, a really nice one too! (Must put BJ on my list of things to give Him!) So, I started taking pictures already and have some of the addition that was once the carport, now, taking on the shape of a room. I'm SO excited. We swapped gifts last night as he thought it would be nice to have a camera for the holidays, ya know! I didn't argue at all, I thought it was one of the finest ideas he's come up with yet...lol!
Anywho, here are the pics!

(This will be the theater room when it's all closed in.)

(Double doors that I've wanted so long!)

(From inside the theater room looking out through the not yet finished walls.)

There are sure to be more soon!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

MrRyanO said...

That looks like the most comfortable theater chair ever! LOL!

Merry Christmas!

I just might get my wife a new camera every day if it comes with a BJ! LOL!

Scarlett said...

Lol, could get pretty expensive, all those cameras!

Yeah, I told J he should get at least three more chairs like that so no one will fight over it...lol

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player