Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Friday, December 14, 2007

Desktop

This is my current desktop background. I was fooling around in Photo Shop and this is what I got. Nothing special, but simple with just a splash of color to remind me to smile when the world is gray. : ) Corny...I know.

Have a wonderful weekend my (as hubby calls you all) blog buddies
Thank You Rock Dog for mentioning my blog on your bitchin' show!!! That was super cool.

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

That's really nice! You're are very talented!

Jay said...

That is very cool!

Scarlett said...

Thanks so much, both of you! (^.^)

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player