Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Gift...



The holidays have been wonderful this year, especially after receiving a gift I've wanted for years! A camera.

This camera...

I've been snapping pictures of unsuspecting victims (family/friends/animals/trees...pretty much anything that will stay still long enough for me to shoot!) all week. Here are a few that I really like...

This is Tony(our youngest, 4), while it looks like he fell off a bike, this wasn't the case, he was actually upset because he got a remote control truck and the battery was taking too long to charge. I wish he'd been smiling, but I like the way this turned out never the less.

This is Eli (He'll be 8 Jan. 6th, the middle child), he was out playing and I got him to stop a second to catch this shot, another that I really like.

And this is of the neighbor's cat, I'm not a huge fan of cats, but I like the coloration of this animal, so I caught it sitting still and got this...

I hope to figure out soon how to get the pictures onto the computer without them becoming so huge!

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season so far and wish you all a spectacular new year!

5 comments:

Jay said...

Yay!!! A camera. Now we will get lots of lots of pics, right???

You'll have to open a flickr account and all that fun stuff too!

Scarlett said...

I'll post as many pictures I as I can take correctly....lol!

Luckily I have a Flikr account for the blog pictures n stuff like that! Thank you for the advise...

MrRyanO said...

We look forward to more pictures. Good looking kids!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Great pics! The new house is rockin'!

Happy New Year!

Leighann said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, from me and mine!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player