Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Saturday, June 30, 2007

What Kind of Coffee Girl are You?

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe
But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

3 comments:

Chalice said...

You always get me playing with these little quizzes.. I happen to be a cup of Cappuccino. Not surprised. I love that stuff :)

Sorry it took so long but I have your questions posted on my blog.

Jay said...

I'm not a coffee "girl". LOL

But, if they had a coffee "guy" quiz I'd probably be the strong, powerful and totally awesome type. LOL ... I crack myself up.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I love coffee but it seems that I haven't had any in a while. Hmmmmm? That's a great idea.....Missed you red....

Later...

Blu

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player