Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce...

I don't think you have ever been introduced to my family, I'm not sure why I've waited so long to do this, perhaps it was what this blog originally started out as had nothing to do with my kids and I wanted to be sure people understood that, but it has drifted away from that part of my life and is now more focused on my family, dreams and goals and I'm happy of that. Not that I don't still cling to certain proclivities, but I feel that perhaps, some things are better left unsaid, or at least said less often.



This is my husband 34, and myself...28 years old. We have been married 10 years, 6 months, 12 days, 1 hour and 37 minutes. I'm so in love with Him and feel blessed beyond words to have Him in my life.



This is my daughter and the eldest of my children at 8 years old. This one will go far in life, she is a strong willed and determined young lady. She knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it and will settle for nothing less. While these are admirable traits, they also keep me on my toes. I'm also proud to say that my girl was an Honor Roll student again this whole school year!



This is my middle child and oldest son, 7 years old. This child has a heart as big as the world and it is made of solid gold. He aims to please, and he is so smart, I know he can do absolutely anything he chooses too. Now, if I could find a way to get him motivated and excited about school and cleaning his room...lol!



This is the youngest of my boys, he just turned 4 in April. This little red head is a fire ball! He can be so sweet when he wants to, he is also very intelligent and can't wait to get into Head-Start this coming August.

4 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Oh Scarlett! (claps hands)

I'm sooo exited you did this. What a beautiful family you have! You got married at 18???? Oh man...and it's still going strong, you should be so proud. Many of us (me included) who got married in our teens, got divorced in our 20's..

The kids are beautiful. Your daughter looks a lot like you...I can see it in her eyes.

Chalice said...

Beautiful FAmily Scarlett! It's nice to see them all :) Thanks for sharing that with us.

MrRyanO said...

Beautiful family! Thanx for sharing. :)

Jessica said...

You have such a beautiful family- you all seem very happy.

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player