Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Monday, June 18, 2007

This One Tears Me Up...

I absolutely love this song, it makes me want to get up and move and if I could get hubby to dance like this...well, I swear I would have to chew his pants off right in the middle of the dance floor. If you can't tell, I love to dance and this song is definitely one I can get my groove on with.





I will have more to post, hopefully later today!

2 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I also love to dance. In fact, I met Mr. Mayhem on the dance floor! :)

Melissa said...

Never seen or heard this before, but what great group choreography! Amazing how the suits and white shirts move.

I may need to find myself a pair of pants to chew ... honey, get dancing!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player