Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Friday, June 08, 2007

Total Girly Post...

My friend came over before school to borrow my shower and had her camera, she said let me take your picture I'm taking picture of all my friends, so I said yes and here you have it folks...me at 7 AM. I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking, but I'm going to call it not being awake. I am not photogenic even on the best days, why I thought that would change in the morning I'll never know...lmao.

She actually wanted to get the picture because of my hair, you see I have terrible frizzies and she left her straightening iron here last night (I own one, but I now know that the one I bought sucks!) I used it and it took me twenty minutes with hers, while it generally takes me almost two hours with mine and never looks this good. Anyway, the point is I like it straight and so did she so she had to have a picture.



PS. Yes, I do have red and black hair. : p

4 comments:

Chalice said...

Not very photogenic??? Ahhh... Red, that is a really cute pic!

Sorry we haven't been around! But now we are back... FINALLY!!! Missed ya girl!

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

You're GORGEOUS! But wow...you don't look like you've had any kids...(i know, I laugh when people say that to me too...but damn, girl!)

Scarlett said...

*Blushing* Awww thank you.

Welcome back! I missed you too, it's good to know you guys are moved into the new place and loving it! I'm SO happy for you both. We should catch up soon, chica.

Take care,
Scarlett

Scarlett said...

Mermaid, thank you so much, that's very sweet of you!

later...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player