Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Friday, October 19, 2007

Still Kicking...



Ok, so it's been a long time without me posting anything or just silly space fillers to let you guys know that I am indeed still alive and kicking. I have been in search of a job, but the more I think about it, the more I think I want to create my own job. I'm tired of busting MY ass to line some loser's pockets for them. I also figure this will allow me more options on going to school and having all that work out. I have talked about this with a friend I have known from about 12 years old. We work really well together and both feel the same about busting our asses for basicaly nothing. Anyway, wish me luck.

On the home front, my 4 year old is NOT into going to head_start at all. He hates to see me leave and flips out. I can hear him screaming all the way to my van out in the parking lot if he happens to catch me before I can sneak out the back door. He is fine so long as he doesn't see me leaving, but god help all of it doesn't work out that way! My 7 year old isn't liking school this year either, but that is because he is lazy and doesn't want to do the work all he wants is to play, play, play! Get over it kid...life isn't at all like that! He also doesn't react well to his teacher's in his face approach, he's like me if someone gets in my face, I shut down and they will get exactly not a damn thing from me. Geez! Then there is my daughter...oh how I like my daughter, my sweet little A+ student that 9 times out of 10 will have her work done before she gets on the bus to head home. Now if she would put as much effort into keeping her room clean...

My husband is of course as always so good to us, works so hard and wants only to show us how much he cares. I wouldn't trade all the gold in the world for him, thank you J for being mine!

Well, I think I have run out of things to say and it's about time to go get T from head start so I'm going to mosey on now, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Although the world is full of suffering; It is equally full of overcoming it!: Helen Keller

1 comment:

Jay said...

Hey Scarlett! Glad to see you're still around! You should post more. ;-)

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player