Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

This is J (my hubby) as Satan for a Costume party we attended. He made the horns (he was a Theatre Major in college) and I glued them on him and did the makeup. There were quite a few Satans there, but he was told by several people that his was the best. I took the picture with my phone, that's why it's not so good. Anyway, it was a blast to do his makeup.

On a side note: I went as one of the three Power Puff Girls, I was Blossom, a friend of mine was Bubbles and her friend went as Buttercup. I'll put the pictures up when I get them from my friend, the costumes...we made them! We rocked out to some bands, one of wich my friend's boyfriend is lead singer, he's a really cool guy. The band name is Supre X and they are great!

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

He looks COOL! The makeup and goatee make it killer!

Scarlett said...

Thanks Rock Dog!

Yeah, he debated on shaving (his face) for the makeup, but I had to say NO, Satan really needs a goatee...

Hope you had a BITCHIN' Halloween!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Awesome costume J....And I can't wait to see the powerpuff girls...

Later Red...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player