Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wings



I have tried to find work in my town and am now fully convinced that there just isn't work to be had, so, I'm going back to school instead. I've wanted to get my RN for a while now and tomorrow I'm going to find out when classes will start. I suppose this will be just as good as finding work, even if we do have to take out yet another loan. At least when my studies are done I will be able to pay them all back relatively easily. That will be SO nice. Not to owe anything. Anyway, enough $$$ talk. I'm finally on my way to earning my wings!

4 comments:

Chalice said...

I wish I had the ability to go back to school but it just seems with my schedule, its not really possible right now. However, I also know that saying things like that tend to prohibit us from doing what we think we should do to better ourselves... Kind of a double-edged sword. The schooling I wanna do is taking flight lessons. I have always wanted to fly a plane. It just sounds like an incredibly fun job!

I wish you the absolute best of luck with the schooling. You can do it because we all can do whatever we put our minds to... Now get those wings ;)

Take care,
Chalice

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Nursing requires liking people my FAV woman in Red...I'll be keeping track of this one, hmmmm? Good Luck...

Later...

Blu~

Scarlett said...

I understand what you mean chalice, sometimes things just don't work out the way we would like to hope they would, but perhaps...someday...you may very well get to take flight school, don't give up on that dream chica.
I would love to fly as well, but I want to fly a helicopter and just don't see that happening, so I'm shooting the next best thing for me, Flight Nurse...keep your fingers crossed. :)

Blu, I like SOME people, of course I like the idea of helping those who truly need it much more and with this line of work I don't have to get attached to them, just help then move them on their way. It's the best of both worlds!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Once again, I like that attitude Red, you have yet to cease to amaze me, good work....

Don't give up or I'll have to....I dunno, but I'll do something...

Later...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player