Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Sunday, October 29, 2006

To Hell With It...



What is it that allows people to take advantage of others? Why can't people just give a damn sometimes. Think of more than just themselves for a while. What possesses these people to take what they can and then when they don't need you anymore...to do all the damage they can, make you feel like shit and toss you away like so much rubbish. I think I have officially lost ALL hope in humanity, to hell with it.

I am DONE trying to meet and make new friends, to hell with that too. Perhaps just being a solitary soul is my destiny. I have J and He is all that I need. I think the word friend describes nothing more that smoke and fantasy. A word created to deliberately keep you reaching for something that has never nor will ever exist. To hell with it.

I DO NOT want this to sound like a poor pitiful me post because it's not. I just needed a place to vent and I guess that IS why I have a blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vent away.. That's what this is for... I do it quite abit..

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player