Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In Dreams



Along a hidden path lays the way into my dreams A place of hope and sorrow, where nothing is as it seems.

The door in which I enter is a pillow and my bed As the sun goes down and stars appear to shine above my head.

I lay adrift not quite asleep, half here and half there My dreams they finally claim me as I float without a care.

Soaring high above the ground, angels at my side I feel as though I have wings of silk on which I gently glide.

Watching as the moon shines brightly silver and blue beams Me without a worry, I lay safe inside my dreams.

2 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

This looks like one of my dreams or at least the same color.....

I love the pic and your words are always mind blowing....later Red

Scarlett said...

Thanks so much and thank you for the template help.

Happy Birthday Blu!

Red

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player