Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Little Elfling...



My daughter wanted me to take a picture today, she wanted to be an ice princess...I ended up playing around with it in Photo Shop. This is how it turned out...



I have some more work to do on the ears and eyes, but I'm happy with what I have done up to this point...

9 comments:

Jay said...

That's awesome!

Very cool!

Scarlett said...

Jay: Thank You!

Dana said...

This is so cool it's almost creepy!

MrRyanO said...

That is amazing!!! Great job!

Scarlett said...

Dana: Thank You! Happy Sweet Heart Day to ya Chica!

Rock Dog: Thank You too! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Way cool!!


Consider yourself Saged!
Ask and ye shall recieve....;)~

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day too!!

Leighann said...

That is so awesome!

La Cremiere said...

this is beautiful.. you must be an artist and a computer graphics designer to achieve this. I'll come back.

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player