Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm not original at all...



I have read the book "Scarlet Letters" and am aware of its popularity. I am also a HUGE fan of "Gone With the Wind" and I'm well aware that I'm not the only fan of either of these...

What I wasn't aware of was how totally unoriginal the name to this blog is! I went online just to see how often "Scarlett Letters" was mentioned in a Google search and was blown away by how many other blogs share the name! I read one lady's Bio and would have thought it was mine had I not known that I didn't make it!

So, this is how I discovered that I'm a totally unoriginal blogger!

11 comments:

Dana said...

The blog name may not be orriginal, but YOU are definately orriginal!

Scarlett said...

Thank You very much Dana...you couldn't be sweeter!

Jay said...

While I've known a few Scarlett's only you and one that I went to high school with put the second "t" on your name.

You and her and are totally different though.

Well, of course there's Scarlett O'Hara too. But she doesn't really count.

Just thought I'd share that with you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well unoriginal is ok with me.

I come here everyday for you, not your name!

and as long as "I don't give a Damn" is ok with you then your my #1 scarlett!

Leighann said...

You're the only Scarlett I want spankings from.... that counts for A LOT!!

Scarlett said...

Jay: Thanks for sharing that ;-)

Southern Sage: I am the queen of "I don't give a damn" ...Though that may or may not be a good thing...lol

Leighann: I'll spank you if you spank me ;-)

MrRyanO said...

Sorry I've been a slacker lately!

I come here as often as I can...Hell, I'd come here even if your name was RockDog.

You KICK ASS!

Scarlett said...

Well, thank you very much Rock Dog! I'm honored because I think you kick ass too!

BTW...I absofuckinglutely hate that I have missed your last two shows...I can always count on going to bed with a sore face....from all the laughing of course ;-)

I understand being busy, never to worry there! :-)

Anonymous said...

Popped over from dana's place. I think that the content is what sets each person apart, so you are probably doing just fine.

=)

captain corky said...

Yeah, this is definitely the best Scarlett blog around!

Real Live Lesbian said...

There's more Scarlett blogs?

Nobody's reading THOSE! :)

Happy Monday!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player