Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Water Fun...

My Internet has been off and on the last few days, the best I can figure is there is something wrong with my modem. I am supposed to be connected all the time, but it's been luck of the draw for about five days. Tomorrow I'm taking the modem to the Cable company for a replacement. That should fix it, I hope.

We had a blast yesterday kayaking, the river was splendid, even if it was too crowded for my taste. The weather was beautiful and we visited our favorite little waterfall, a wonderful little secluded spot where the water splashes down from about 70 feet above and a cool breeze blows in from the river, the brush is just thick enough to make it a very (yes, you lovely pervs, that's what I mean :) private place.

All in all a spectacular day to be out in the sun and water! I wish we had a camera, when we get one I promise to take a picture of our water fall and post it. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far...

1 comment:

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player