Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My life has been extremely busy lately and oddly enough I haven't really had a lot to say. I'm here, posting, and yet I don't really know where I'm going with this post or if it even has a point. If it did, I guess it would just be this: I'm alive and well and very busy with the mundane, waiting for school to start. Perhaps mundane is too negative a word to use, maybe redundant is a better word to describe my life right now. I feel as if I'm just idling, all geared up and ready to go...revving my engine only to find the track isn't open to me yet. Pure will is keeping me from becoming moody and I find the more I will myself to be excited about getting my home and family ready for this (My family has never really had to deal with me not being around, I'm a stay at home mom at the moment.) experience, the happier I become. All in all, my life is not bad at all. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Just thought I'd say HELLO :)

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Happy Hump day to you too! Glad you're keeping busy.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Never a dull moment...I am SURE!

Good luck!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player