Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Secrets of the Mist



I wave my hand and clear the mist that hides a special place. A place of fantasy and myth, of a journey through time and space.
Where fairies fly on wings of silk above a carefree land while many little water nymphs dream of walking on the sand.
I wonder through this world of mine so full of all my dreams Where dragons fly over mountains high, on scaly golden wings.
The fish they take your breath away with their ability to walk, but it does not faze you, not a bit to find roses that can talk.
I wander through this magical place with power to change all I see. The power lays inside my mind, in a flight of fantasy.


Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player