Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Work In Progress...



This is a very rough picture, an idea I keep seeing in my mind. I have a few things i would like to try...to better achieve the look I was going for when I drew this. I'll keep them posted on here. I would SO love to have art classes or the experience from them right now!

3 comments:

Chalice said...

I love these pics!!! I don't have a shred of ability when it comes to drawing in my veins so I am totally envious :) I can't wait to see more!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I don't know what to say about these images, they are kinda cute and creepy at the same time. I like cute and creepy though, don't I?

Good Job Red...

Blu~

Scarlett said...

Thank you chalice, Blu...

I'll admit they are a bit creepy and I've sort of left off on this picture for a while, I can't seem to get it to do what I want...grrrr!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player