Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wanting More and Moving On...



Is there ever a time in your life when you wonder...Is there more? What am I missing? AM I missing anything?

This thought has passed through my mind more than a little lately. It makes me a bit uncomfortable and I guess that's a good thing. It's time to move forward with my life, it's just not fulfilling anymore. I'm tired of standing still, waiting, I'm ready to go! I think that if we stay in one place too long we get way comfortable and I think I did that for a while, but it's not enough any more.

I'm itchy in my own skin if that makes any sense at all and there are little tell-tale signs too. I want do things I know aren't really fulfilling, they only appear that way for the moment and then you wake to realise that your life is all fucked up. No, Thanks. I'm NOT going down THAT road again, it nearly killed me the last time.

So, as I see it...I only have one option: Move on with my life. My search for a job is turning out to be a huge frustration and inconvenience as I cant seem to find a job and daycare schedule that will work together with getting in home in time to get my children off the bus. ARGHHHHHH! I really, really want, no, need to get back to work. My search for employment goes on.

On that note, I have much to do around here...Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

OMG...!!! What has happened? I think my blogrolling updater thingy has not been working lately because I had no idea you had made all these post. I am soooo sorry Red. Now I have to catch up. Give me a couple days and I will do so, I promise...

Hope all is getting a bit better for ya', I'll be thinking bout ya', later...

Scarlett said...

Not a problem Blu and thanks for stopping back by. :)

take care...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player