Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Favorite Song...Of the Moment!



I have so many "OMG that's my favorite song!" songs...really! Music moves me as nothing (Not even mind numbing sex) can. I don't know why, but it and it alone can sooth me as no other thing on this earth. My art included and I absolutely love doing that. It still doesn't touch what the right song can do for me, so I think I'm going to start posting them on this blog more often. I believe that if you take the time to listen to the words of a song someone else is listening to, you can get a good idea of what point they are in their lives. I choose songs that best suite what I am going through...mentally...it reminds me that I am not the only who feels this way...that I am normal (to a point). Call it reaffirmation if you will. Whatever. The point is...I love music and would like to make it a part of this blog.

That said: Here is my favorite song of the moment...



Here is the acoustic version...

4 comments:

BBC said...

Interesting blog. As for the post under this one, that man is an idiot. The stupid little monkey.

Scarlett said...

BBC: Thanks for stopping by...lol @ stupid little monkey...he is definitely that.

Leighann said...

I can relate every significant event in my life to a song. I also have different generes of music to fit emotions.

I'm always playing music!

Scarlett said...

Leighann: Me too! I am a music fanatic and would probably have some sort of fit if I didn't get my hourly music fix!

I also listen to all genres...from Opera to Rock! It all depends on my mood!

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player