Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Monday, February 19, 2007

Alive!

I know, I know, it has been a while since I have actually posted a real entry here. I have been a bit overwhelmed in my life. I'm trying to get my home into a more functional state before I start school, IF I get to start school this upcoming semester, in April. That and the fact: If I can't find a job things will be different around here for a while, namely no Internet or anything that is not a NECCESITY. Not to mention I need to have money to pay for day care so I can go to school. It's a vicious cycle I tell you.
Wow, I got up to do one quick thing and now, about eight hours later I finally am able to sit back down and continue typing. Today has been a long day and I find myself very tired, though I am not quite ready to go to bed yet. I have been battling pneumonia and it's not going away easily. Anyway, just wanted to post and let all of my friends know I am still alive.

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I knew you could do it....!!!!

Remember, deep breaths...And FAT J's....

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player