Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Friday, November 03, 2006

Random Things...



I'm extremely frustrated right now. I want so badly to see justice done just once to someone other than me! I NEVER get away with anything, (I'm a horrid liar) but when it comes to how people treat me...in the end, when push comes to shove and they don't need me around for one thing or another anymore...I end up being tossed aside, trashed...called...well, I've been called a few things lately that have really hurt. And all of this, these things I've been called is by someone I have gone out of my way to be nice to and help. I really don't understand things like this...if there is Carma...what the hell is wrong with mine and what have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?

I'm glad I have work now to keep my mind occupied, I don't really have time to think of what has been said or what is being said about me. I'm working with my Husband and His Business Partner (whom actually hired me) in construction and I like it. I enjoy building things and I don't have to deal with anyone that I don't already know. I'm very happy about this, though it is heavy work at times...I don't have to kill myself and I KNOW that neither of these two people are going to screw me over. I am content with this until I go to school and get my LPN and eventually...RN.

I'm losing weight again and it has me a bit worried, I really don't have a lot more that I can afford to lose. I'm 5' 10" tall and now only weigh in at 128. I know that is considered perfectly okay if you want to be a runway model, (actually a little heavy) but that is something I will never be, so...I'm a tad worried about it. I start to look like a skeleton at about 120, @ 110 I just look gross. I think it's because they upped the dosage of the thyroid medicine, Levoxyl, I have been taking. Hopefully it will level off again before I end up blowing away.

I put my baby boy into day care Tuesday and He didn't like that first time of me leaving him with strangers too much at all. I felt like an ass just walking off and leaving him there crying out that I please don't leave Him. The second day wasn't much better, but today he seemed to be a little more okay with it, he started playing before I walked out and I didn't hear him cry at all. I feel a little better about leaving him there now and he seems to enjoy getting to be around all the other kids his age. So, if he's happy...I'm happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could use a drink...I know sometimes things can be tough but you can make it through it with flying colors just keep your attitude in check and it seems like you are so good luck Red...Work is always good for that.

Especially hard work...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player