Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Change

I have finally switched over to the new Blogger beta and the cool thing is, the new blog I just created is now a part of this account as well! Sweet! I like almost everything about this new improved blogger, except...I finally got to where I could sort of figure how to get my blog template the way I want it and now I can't use it. Bummer, total bummer, I liked that one. Ahhh, well, back to square one. Anyway, I do like the ease of adding links to blogs I read and changing the fonts, all of that is wonderful. Hope You all have a Spetacular ThanksGiving!

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Girl, I have really missed you believe it or not? I hope you had a wondeful Thanksgiving and hope to see many posts on your new & improved blogger beta. I thought you would like it once you tried it...

later Red...

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player