Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thank you J

Thank you J.

Amazing sex! That’s what it was. He made me cum hard, my body tightening as my clit exploded in ecstasy. I was unable to keep my legs bent as my body arched into a straight line, my legs squeezing together, trying to hold onto it for as long as I could. He watched my face as it contorted in the passion of the moment. My thighs were damp as he spread my legs, still looking at me, my breast in his hand. He pushed into me, filling me completely, rocking me with the force of his hips.

It all started with a little innocent remark on my part as he stood hanging his clothes up. As he pulled the belt out of his pants, I said. “That’s kind of kinky.” I had his attention. “What was?” He looked at me, listening. “You, sliding that belt out of those pants like that.” I grinned up at him from my place on our bed. He finished hanging the clothes and crawled into bed with me to snuggle. We didn’t get much snuggling done, I was in need and he was willing to fulfill that need.

There was a little soft hand spanking, nothing too hard, but just enough to get me wet. He was ready with a vibrator and an anal toy that I find especially pleasing, I was ready, soaked for it. He sat above me and helped me to work into that place, to cum. I feel a million times lighter now, funny how he sometimes knows what I need better than I do. J is able to see when I need to decompress and relax, like today. He can also see when I need to be taken down a little and when I just need a good cry.

My body is still very sensitive even as I sit here writing this. My mind beginning to unwind a little at a time. J is such a solid part of my life; I don’t know what I would do without him. I know that I wouldn’t feel whole.

January 1st marks the beginning of another year for us together as man and wife just as it does the New Year, it will be our ninth anniversary and I could not be happier with my husband. J has been with me through everything, I have told him all of my deepest fears, my greatest hopes and wildest fantasies. It is comforting to know that there is at least one person in this world who knows me…not just what is on the surface, but the real me…all of my faults and nuances. Still he loves me, mistakes, screw-ups and all. He sees past all of that and helps me to cultivate the part of me that thrives on doing my best; he makes me want to be a better person.  For all of that J I love you, for just being you, I love you.
Thank you.

6 comments:

macaroon said...

Oh, honey!! Happy Anniversary!! And kudos on finding a fellas that would inspire this particular entry (no pun intended...grin). Yall have a happy holiday and another successful year together!!

Anonymous said...

I think I could fall in love with J...I'm so glad you have him (and he you).

Holiday cheers,

poiesia

P.S. I'm glad you are going to be at HIS family's for Christmas this year. Truly glad.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi Scarlett, this is very good. keep up the good work

Content Warning:

PARENTS: BE WARNED: This blog is run by an ADULT and I CANNOT guarantee that every post will be suitable for children under the age of 18.

My Player